Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week 2 Task

I have choose morning market as my location because there always full of people which easy for me to find the targeted group. The place was located at Selayang which is not so far from my house to there. I start taken photo from 8.10am to around 8.50am.

The target social group that has interest me is female that work as a housewives which age around 30 ~ 60 yrd old. Next let's further explore on the picture that i have taken :

Time : 8.18am
Brief : From this picture can see a group of housewives wake up early in the morning to buy vegetables to prepare lunch for the family

Time : 8.23am
Brief : They also will buy some meat to make dishes for the family

Time : 8.25am
Brief : Buying daily newspaper or magazines

Time : 8.30am
Brief : Choosing some nice and cheap cloth for family members

Time : 8.36am
Brief : Buying breakfast for the family

In the end, my conclusion is housewives act as an important role for the family. This can be prove by they all go to market early in the morning to prepare the flow of the daily life family by buying foods, breakfast, newspaper and many more. I think that this is a nice job to have although they are not pay for doing this but it does very helpful to the family. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment